View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
jenntasticxx Offline
supermegafoxyawesomehot
Average Joe

Name: Jenn

Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13

Re: Dating somebody you don't find physically attractive? - July 16th 2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor16 View Post
Second, if you love her personality, why not try going out on a few more dates? I've found this out:
You may not find someone physically attractive at first, but the more you get to know the person and the more you get to see their inner beauty, you start to think that they are more physically attractive as well.
I completely agree. I've known my boyfriend for almost 5 years now, and we've been dating for 8 months of that. When I first met him, I just thought of him as a friend. Not to say he wasn't attractive, I just wasn't attracted to him at the time. Then, 4 years later, I was hanging out with him and all of a sudden I just wanted him. It was weird... one minute I was telling my friend there was nothing going on between us, the next we were making out on my dorm room floor xD I don't know what changed. I guess I had gotten to know him better over the past few months, and I fell in like with him. So don't give up just yet... something may change. If it doesn't, then just move on. Being attracted to the person you're dating is definitely important.