MegaBit95 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andrew Goodman

Points: 7,302, Level: 12 Points: 7,302, Level: 12 Points: 7,302, Level: 12

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - July 17th 2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartofblackice View Post
next question: Why do alot of guys want younger women o.0
Sometimes it's just the matter of having fun. Also they tend to be "easier to get."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastxxLeah View Post
guys: Would you rather make the first move, or have the girl make the first move?
It probably depends on the guy. I'm a little shy when it comes to dating and whatnot, so I'd rather have the girl make the first move. To me it shows she's interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobu View Post
Ok guys- what is the most important part of a relationship to you. Be honest!
Personality, likes / dislikes (makes it less awkward in conversations with the girl!), and, for me, a little bit on looks. She doesn't have to be supermodel material, but a cute / pretty girl is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyv View Post
Here's my question for the guys;
What goes through your mind after you break it off, with whom you once called your 'true love'? May not be answerable to some, but I'm just really curious.
I've never had to break it off personally (I've been the dumpee in the two relationships I've had), but I'd say it depends on the relationship and the reason to be breaking up. Was she crazy? Then I'm relieved. Was she special to me, but I didn't feel anything anymore? I feel bad, but it was for the best. Well, I'd feel bad for breaking up with a girl for any reason in particular.