View Single Post
  (#5818 (permalink)) Old
Delicious Chaos Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,344, Level: 14 Points: 9,344, Level: 14 Points: 9,344, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 18th 2012, 08:31 AM

Dear Dad,

Please stop ruining my fucking life. You had an affair with my aunt and left my mom and my aunt hates me. You made me learn how to be a woman the hard way because I didn't have a mother or a female to teach me how to do anything. You have ruined every fucking minute of 18 yrs of my life. You do drugs (once in a while) and drink constantly. Although all of these things you have been doing is against our religion, but you still fucking do it. Then you tell me to be good. How could i ever listen to you. Either let me go and live off on my own or change your ways. All of this is ruining my life. when i was in school you told me to get good grades i worked my butt off you never said good job. You call me fat and ugly. And constantly try to make me look like the villain of everything. You have to realize you may be wrong to and take charge for all your faults like a real man and quit constantly blaming others. You are always pointing out my wrongs and never my rights. I have a boyfriend but i am too afraid to tell you!! You have beaten me up alot of my life and sometimes still do... I am afraid of you and you have ruined my life PLEASE STOP FUCKING WITH MY LIFE!!! I am 18 and independent and an adult I wish you would let me move out at the least. If not

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- Michael Jordan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- John Wooden

Last edited by Delicious Chaos; July 18th 2012 at 08:53 AM.