View Single Post
  (#5824 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 19th 2012, 12:56 PM

To my best friend: I'm sorry about what I did last night... I want to tell you, but I don't want to hurt you. You will blame yourself and you're one of the only people that NOT to blame.
To L: We never talk anymore. Don't you even care? You were one of my best friends, one of the few people I actually trusted, and now I can't help but feeling betrayed. I was always there for you, even when I had no idea how to help and when I was drowning in my own pain. Well now you're okay and I'm dying. I've asked for help, and you hear, but you just don't care. I guess no one does. I miss you so much. I'm sorry I've let you down. Maybe this is all my fault. I'm so sorry. I just wish you cared enough to listen to my apology.
To C: I thought you were with me-on my side. But I'm also not good enough for you huh? Look, for the hundredth time, I'm sorry I'm so boring that I never know what to do that you don't consider boring. That's why I've stopped making suggestions. I can't ever come up with anything that wouldn't be too boring. You could figure out something to do now and then too though. But I guess, again, I'm the one and only problem right?

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.