View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
CaughtInMyHead Offline
DayDeaming my Life Away
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nicole

Re: Am I the only one??? - July 22nd 2012, 08:19 PM

I'm sorry you feel this way, I know how much it hurts to feel alone and on the outside - I've felt this way since I was a little girl. Social anxiety's a b*tch, I wish no one had to suffer with it, butdon't give up. This doesn't have to be the end for you, you're still very young and have years ahead of you to change things, make your life into what you want it to be, nothings impossible. Get out of the house, do things you like to do - you don't need people to do fun things. Go places you like to go, and talk to the people around you. Join some sort of club, group, volunteer thingy mabobber, etc. Tell yourself that you don't care what anyone else things of you, that you are you and if they don't like that then it's their problem - train yourself to not care what people think. Just talk about whatever comes to mind, even if you get shy a lot of people like shy people - a lot of guys like shy girls, it's sweet and girly. Start small and build up. You can do this, don't give up - you've made it this far, your life doesn't need to be over yet.

I wish you the best

Nothing easy is worth doing, but easy would be nice every once in while.