View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
alexjames Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alex

Points: 8,819, Level: 13 Points: 8,819, Level: 13 Points: 8,819, Level: 13

Slightly worried, thought we were dating, but not so sure?! - July 22nd 2012, 11:32 PM

I met a girl on a dating site. She is a lovely girl, everything so far seems perfect with her. We have met up loads (she lives just 2 miles away) and we have gone for walks, shops, dinner etc. I really like her and I think she really likes me. She has recently (4 months ago) got out of a 4 year relationship, in which she was engaged. We are getting on really well, and when we go for walks etc, will hold hands and hug etc. She even spent a night in my bed (nothing sexual) where we just snuggled up to each other and cuddled up all night. But all of a sudden, while we were talking on facebook, I said how I have loved every second with her and am really excited for the future but she sent me this ''hehe aaw.... Stoooooop making the blushing! :P haha But yeah, you're really lovely to be with, you really are. You're so sweet and such a gentleman. But I hope you know that I am not willing to rushing into anything yet after having just come out from a bad/akward relationship... I hope that doesn't hurt you and if it does i don't mean it too... but i'm not sure I am ready for another relationship just yet and i certainly don't want it to feel like a rebound.. But I love being with you and you really are a special guy xxxx''. Does that look like she never wants to be any more thanfriends? I'd be heart broken if that's the case, as I really do like her and thought she really liked me :/