View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
anonymouswhale Offline
Every note makes up a symphony
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Points: 11,142, Level: 15 Points: 11,142, Level: 15 Points: 11,142, Level: 15

Re: I suck at my job and I'm harrassed at work. Help? - July 23rd 2012, 04:50 PM

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing that at work. Is Kroger's a chain? I wonder if any of the other stores are better...or maybe another grocery store in your town? Or a pharmacy?

The unfortunate thing about jobs is that sometimes we hate what we do, but at the end of the day, we come home with a paycheck. It's illegal for you to be paid less than what you earned...your boss could get in serious trouble for that.

Bullies tend to be fueled by your feelings...if you look upset or react to them, it tends to egg them on. Nobody should have to leave work crying, and no amount of money should be worth more than your happiness.

I guess for now you could try to ignore them? You got hired for a reason; you've got qualities that the company needs. Remember that. If things don't get any better, then don't ever hesitate to quit the job.

Good luck.

"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"-Chinese Proverb

Piano, Flute, Bassoon, Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Electric Guitar

LiveHelp Operator August 13th, 2012 General Forum ModeratorDecember 22, 2012 Videos Officer March 19th 2013