View Single Post
  (#5830 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 23rd 2012, 05:21 PM

I honestly dont even know where to begin with you. I really don't know where to begin. After all these weeks, after all the days that we didn't talk and you IGNORED me... I finally decide to text you asking you to communicate what the crap is going on... and you tell me you think we should step down the ladder. Then you say that we're not jumping off, just stepping lower. I don't want to go lower on the relationship ladder! I love you, but you are too freaking blind to see that. Don't you see how much I care for you over here? If you see, you sure as hell don't care. I'm done with you. I'm done with you making decisions and not telling me what they are until I have to ask. I'm tired of being in love with you. I'm tired of crying for you. Why did you lie to me? You know I've gotten hurt before. You where there for me as I cried over him. Well guess what... now you're not here for me as I cry over you. Grow the hell up!

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3