View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
PhantomMichaeliS Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Prussia

Points: 7,237, Level: 12 Points: 7,237, Level: 12 Points: 7,237, Level: 12

Re: I suck at my job and I'm harrassed at work. Help? - July 23rd 2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Couple things I'd like to know before I really respond to this - How old are you? What kind of bills are we talking about? Where (roughly) do you live?

Although I'm kind of curious - how did you approach it with the payroll manager? Nicely or with a confrontational attitude?? I have to say, and I'm sorry for this as it may just be the internet and its typical lack of tone, but you do come across as someone who might not bring up an issue like that very tactfully?
Thanks for replying. I'm 17 and I rent a room near Boise, Idaho. I pay a phone bill, internet, and rent which runs about $400 a month because I live rather cheap. I have 2 jobs and this one at Fred Meyer (Kroger) is new.

I'm not a confrontational person. Its not in my nature to bring attention to myself or get myself in trouble. Maybe its because of that I'm not 'tactful'. I don't like talking with people, especially when there's a chance I could get written up, fired, or there would be a large dispute; even when I know I'm being cheated and I should stand up for myself.

Anyway, thanks for replying.