Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Sad..I can't help but to want to just end it..
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hiraeth Offline
Glorious raindrops
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Sad..I can't help but to want to just end it.. - July 24th 2012, 04:52 AM

I see it, how deeply you have lived and loved, and I want to acknowledge and honor that, because it takes so much courage to open up so completely, to be vulnerable so completely.

When I am feeling things like this, I stop everything and come back to myself, to take of myself - because it is times like these where we need our own care the most. Our own attention, gentleness, patience, and understanding - that loss and grief takes time. We take care of ourselves and allow whatever the feeling is, to just be, because there is something to be honored in the openness and depth of experience that is behind the overwhelming sadness. Taking care of ourselves is also taking care of our ability to love and open up - for, if those abilities could speak to the person they reside in, they would probably tell of how heartbroken they would be to know that they were responsible for the person's tragic and early end!

It's okay to feel sad right now. It's okay to take as much time as you need. Breathe deeply and be gentle. Hold yourself in your arms. You'll be alright. If you need someone, I am here.

"If limitations exist, it is because we have erased the possibility of potential."

Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Hiraeth 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.