View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: Am I the only one??? - July 27th 2012, 06:12 PM

I've felt quite lonely this summer as well. I've never had many friends, but this year I felt there were some people I would keep in contact with over the summer. As luck would have it, they're all out of town, taking summer classes or at camp. Although I planned on joining some kind of camp or class, my grandmother has recently found out she has severe cancer, and so I needed to help fund my mother's plane ticket to visit her mother, as well as seeing how my mother is going to be in and out of town, and my father has work I'd be unable to get a ride anywhere. That turned into quite the story, my point is: I'm finding ways to keep entertained at home. I've been reading, watching movies, listening to music and overall just staying at home and enjoying my time. It's summertime, and you probably have free time. Spend one summer just enjoying being alone. If you spend your time moping about not going out and doing things, you certainly won't have any fun at all.

You're young, and you have no school/work right now, so make the best of it. The whole world is yours right now. Killing yourself over this isn't a good decision.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic