Age of Ignorance Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - August 3rd 2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyv View Post
Here's my question for the guys;
What goes through your mind after you break it off, with whom you once called your 'true love'? May not be answerable to some, but I'm just really curious.
Depends on what terms the break up ended on. For me personally, if I were to do the separating from my "one true love", I would mostly be pretty confused. I'm sure my routine would be shattered (as most of my relationships have been very routine), and I wouldn't know what to do with my time. I'd probably spend it diving into University, or picking up my shattered routine with a bender on some video games. Nonetheless, the only thing that would probably be shattered would be my routine - so long as I had lost all feeling for my "one true love".

But honestly, breaking up with someone you once called a true lover would always be difficult, no matter if you did or did not do the separating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
How do you know if a guy actually DOES like you?
There's honestly no telltale signs. I display no more emotion or affection towards a girl I like as opposed to a girl I do not. However, it's typical for a guy to be one of three things:
- Nervous;
- Playful/boystrous; and/or
- Flirty.

Obviously, the only way to truly know is to compare his behaviour towards you vis-a-vis his behaviour towards other girls (or asking, of course!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by savealife723 View Post
Question for the guys:

My boyfriend is definitely the jealous type.. Is there anything I can do to not make him worry so much about my male friends?
Two things:
- Don't have male friends;
- Reassure him by doing something that proves that he can trust you.

The latter would be more difficult, because it would honestly take one of your guy friends to come onto you, and then you reject him infront of your boyfriend. That's the way I see it, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMarie View Post
Guys: Do you lose interest in sex with your girlfriend after doing it for awhile and being in a relationship for awhile? Or could it be loss of attraction? Why or why not?
I honestly got bored with my last girlfriend. Only because it was the same everytime. Just spice it up a bit.

Despite the fact that it was the same everytime and I did get bored, she is still probably the best I've ever had. So, just because a guy gets bored, does not necessarily mean that he does not find you to be diabolically good in bed.

Last edited by Age of Ignorance; August 3rd 2012 at 12:54 PM.