View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
kiuncci Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,195, Level: 12 Points: 7,195, Level: 12 Points: 7,195, Level: 12

Re: First Year at College...ahhh!! - August 8th 2012, 02:42 AM

I remember my first time at college, it was really exciting and it get me to be nervous too :P however it's more fun in college lots of new challenges..lots of pressures :P probably the most interesting haha..

Here...I finally discover that it was interesting to be in a college level, there are more challenges to be encountered. A little bit hard compared for being a high school student; when you were already college then you were in a more complicated years of your life. However, you are free to choose your schedules you wanted to attend; sometimes you can even chose not to attend to the subject you didn’t want and simply drop it off. But I’m not one of those, yet I will simply drop out the subjects that I knew I had taken already in my previous school (or course I’ve take formerly). I’ve find out that you can add a subject you wanted to enroll whenever it was not in your curriculum. I realized how powerful we are to choose what we wanted to take when we were in college life.

I don;t know if in your country is having the same education system at college :P
Well, that's my story..I am now graduate w/ associative degree but I really want to study again with major in Literature or in Psychology, if I can get a luck why not?

No matter how ready you were, surely you'll get hurt when something happens was unexpected to you, even when you say nothing at all.

There are a lot of things you can discover about something/someone but even only few is enough if you have a better understanding to know what's behind those you already knew...

As long as you have a heart you can love, but you cannot love unless you did it with your heart.

Forgive, Forget
Found True Love in the Lord, our God