View Single Post
  (#401 (permalink)) Old
Pandaloo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,778, Level: 15 Points: 11,778, Level: 15 Points: 11,778, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 25th 2009, 05:52 PM

i cant stand it any longer. i dont know what i am going to do or what to do its so argh. each time i look at you it just gives me chills and every single little motion just makes me want you even more and it hurts so bad when i know that im going to lose you soon and i wont be able to see you as much as i do now. everything, your scent, your eyes, your hair, your everything to me. you dont even know it but i always feel as if your mine as if i have to protect and and be there for you.
and when you speak to me i choke and the words dint come out as i want them to, and i blush when i do and get nervous its too hard.
i wish all the time, and i dream all the time for you to say you feel the same about me.everyday.in my dreams.when i fall asleep.
i wish i would cherish the few seconds i wake up in the morning when i forget everything and dont remember what kind of stupid crisis im in.
i feel hopeless. lost. and i feel like im never going to get what i really really want.
im absolutely head over heals for you. i really feel like i love you like nobody else ever will, can, does or could.