View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: Rape or not? - August 22nd 2012, 08:59 AM

Hey there Sammy, to some it may be debatable, but the fact is rape is non-consented to sex, that includes saying no, or using a safe word even during sex. If you don't want to have sex with the person, even if you have already started, they need to respect your right to say no and use a safe word. Since he didn't listen when you used your safe word, it was rape. I know you say you like being forced, and rape is actually a common sexual fantasy, particularly among women, but you don't have to be actually raped for this fantasy. You can find a guy who is also into rape fantasies and you can act it all and have a safe word, and have this fantasy sex with someone who will respect the safe word. I know it's hard, but he's done this to you three times now, and even once is very wrong. I think it'd be in your best interest to report him to the authorities for this. If he's doing this to you, he may be doing it to other girls too, who are too scared to say something, and you could be the one to help so many people, yourself, him and anyone else who he may have hurt or would if you hadn't told somebody. He needs help, for someone to be able to do something like that to another person, they need help, professional help. You don't have to report him, but I think it'd be in the best interest of both you and him. And you said one of the main reasons you didn't want to say anything is because you sort of liked it because you like the idea of being forced, which is a common fantasy, but as I'm sure you know, it's a lot scarier when you don't have any control over the situation. I think it'd be a good idea for you to try to date guys who are also open to rape fantasies. I hope that everything gets better, and you can PM me anytime.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)