(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I've been here a while

Name: Lauren

Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22

Re: I'm lonely. - September 3rd 2012, 06:48 PM

Hey there,

I am so sorry that you're feeling lonely and this sounds like a really tough situation to be in. I think you should try talking to your boyfriend about ways to fix the situation. You might try finding another job, but I do know how difficult that is in this economy and your job might be a very nice one (I don't know for sure, and I don't want to assume things!) Tell him that you're feeling lonely and you really want to do something to fix the situation you two are stuck in, as well as the sleeping problem too. You guys might see if there's anyway to get an apartment for just the two of you? Of course that also costs a lot of money, but it is an option to think about! You might try talking to him about talking to his parents as well. I think that if you talk to him and share some of the concerns and tell him that you feel like you two are drifting apart, you two will be able to fix the problem.

I hope I helped a bit, good luck! If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to send me a message!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."