Thread: Triggering: Being bullied
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
TheQuietGirl Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Abigail

Points: 12,144, Level: 16 Points: 12,144, Level: 16 Points: 12,144, Level: 16

Re: Being bullied - September 6th 2012, 10:11 PM

Thanks guys. <3 I kinda teared up reading your responses.

I just don't see why she has need to be jealous. She is pretty, she has some friends, and she is openly mean to other people some of the time. Like.. If she was jealous of my friends or whatever, maybe she should be fixing herself? How does she not see that?

This little boy may have said something towards me today.. I was on the bus home, and there are some high school and lower school people in the back. A seniour was talking to the little boy, and all I heard him saying at first was "You can say that to a guy, like a friend. But NEVER to a girl." The little boy said "That girl up there is ugly" (I sit in the front of the bus, and I am the only upper-school kid up front. VERY small number of people on the bus) and I hear the senior say "Don't say that. She's actually really pretty." And I glance back to see the guys looking at me other than the little kid.

....What?!?! Ughh k. I don't know how to not let this get to me. I can't take all of these people being mean to me. I honestly don't know what I have ever done to any one to be treated like this.

About the girl, yeah. If she does it in front of me again, I will definitely call her out on it. I almost never do that if people are bothering me, but it's getting too far. Her friends (who once liked me) now walk by just staring/glaring at me, and don't talk to me if they don't have to.