View Single Post
  (#5927 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2012, 03:47 AM

PD :
Hi there Sweety. You know me. How can you not, I'm with you in shop.And I thought I was a friend of your. Guess that is wrong. Because now I'm just a annoying stupid girl, are I not? Honey, i won't get to your level. I have enough respect for myself. That's why I'm calm saying this. Im not yelling or anything. No I'm calmly typing this. Sweety, i am not whar you say. You out of all people should know that. I dont even understand why your being mean to me. I did nothing wrong. Instead I was at your side. Was I not? Who was the one thar sat through long phone calls trying to help a friend. Who was it that stayed up with you. Who got in trouble for being on the phone with you. Who talked with you infront of her parents without worry about all swears said, even though I got in trouble in the end. Think about what i got to say. Because im sure you will end up reading this. Am I really the wrong one here or is it you. Think about this.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

Last edited by JollyRancher.; September 15th 2012 at 03:56 AM.