View Single Post
  (#5934 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 22nd 2012, 01:04 PM

No no NOOO that should NOT have happened last night. I'm so embarrassed. This always happens when you and I get really drunk together and he's not there and I hate it I HATE IT. I hate that I cried so much...I'm actually so so annoyed at myself and so embarrassed and I don't even know if Ste knows what that was about, I kind of hope he does because he's your best friend but at the same time...UGH. ugh ugh ughhhhh. That's like the third time this has happened in the last year and a half and I'm so annoyed that it happens. I'm annoyed at you for feeling this way, I'm annoyed at myself for not feeling the same and for hurting you and then being all stupid and emotional about it and I should not have let it get like that last night, all I had to do was pull away and not let all that stuff even come near to happening. And then I wouldn't have cried like a fucking woman. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. ughhh. All I feeel now is hungover and ughhhhhhhh.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.