View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Kimberlyv2009 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

In need to vent! - September 23rd 2012, 05:32 AM

I don't know were I am going with this. If you don't wish to read this or even respond that is okay to. I am doing this for myself.

I really try to not ask for much in life. Out of life all I really want is to be Happy! Is that even to much to ask for? In life you will have your good and bad days. I am not perfect and neither is anyone else. I will be the first one to admit over the last couple of years I have came beyond far. If I could handle a job right now I would get one in a heart beat. If I could afford a car and move out, I would. But I am not able to right now. Right now my stress level has been high. I am done pushing myself to the extreme. I know my limits now and I will not exceed them. At night I never want to go to sleep. I don't want to sleep till morning. It seems to be even if I sleep at night I want to sleep all day. Boyfriend? Nah. I don't need one neither do I really want one. No more rushing into things with guys anymore. In life I would be happy with a car, and a job. I don't need a guy, family. Nothing extra to make me happy. That's all a plus. Mental Health Illness needs to be put behind me. I'm not that person you used to know. I am someone else. Someone who learned from her mistakes. Also to everyone who's in my life please don't lie to me. That's the worst thing you can do to me. I rather you tell me the truth and it hurt me then lie. For now on I am planning on keeping to myself. If one of my friends want to hang they can make the plans. I am tired of being the plan maker and the taxi driver. Not anymore. I share a car with my mom and it's not really reliable. I don't have the money to be driving all over and everything. You can say you don't need money to hang out but in reality you do for gas. Plus I have a shopping addiction. It's not a good thing at all and it is definately something that I know I need to work on. In the end what I am trying to say is I have been feeling rather DEPRESSED! Very much. Don't know who to go to sometime or where to go. I feel like there is no escape without someone bugging me. If I don't respond to someone they freak out and ask whats wrong, ur not urself. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT! I need time to myself. Please leave me alone.
Sincerely,
Kim

p.s. Thanks for listening to me if you did read this!