View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Squiggly Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 14,658, Level: 17 Points: 14,658, Level: 17 Points: 14,658, Level: 17

Re: My friend is pregnant - September 25th 2012, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
If you question her motives it could ruin your friendship. She is an adult and she needs to make these decisions for herself. She is going through something huge and she needs the support of her friend. She doesn’t need anyone questioning her past decisions right now. That’s my take.
My best friend did this to me when she found out I am pregnant and it was really very annoying especially because she was wrong. She kept saying that it seemed like I wanted a baby really badly and that why would I be in such a rush when I have so much time still and I am so young. And she kept saying stuff to me to try and change my mind. I told her it's too late to change my mind when I am already pregnant HELLO! Plus I wasn't rushing and I do wan't kids but I didn't purposely get pregnant! I was excited to tell her because I thought she would be happy for me and I was disappointed and she didn't even really have the right to say anything since she had a baby before me and she was younger! It's like you said that I am a adult and I can make my own choices.

ANYWAYS now that I vented that on someone else's thread I will say that it is not wrong of you at all that you think this and it is perfectly normal that your worried I would be too. The best thing you can do is support her and if things do go bad to be there for her. I wish her the best and hope everything goes well for her and her baby.