HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Lonely site.. - October 26th 2012, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katybug05 View Post
I get the time thing. I'm on here for like 10 minutes on an average day. I tried chat twice and no ones been on.. I'm not trying to sound like how I came off and I am trying. Like I said people just aren't replying.. They may have by now but I haven't checked yet today
Timing can be a big thing. If you're only on for 10 min or so a day, it can be hard to get in touch with people because there is no guarantee that someone will be right there in that 10 min that you do get online. But you can always shoot someone a message or most a visitor message on their page as well and people will reach out and get in touch with you. As I said in an earlier reply, people really will reach out. I'm sorry you haven't felt welcome as of yet, but do know that you are always more than welcome to let me know if you ever need anything. You can PM me or VM me and I'll get back to you. I'm usually online every night to be able to check PMs and VMs. So I'll get back to you and I know most everyone else will too. Good luck.

~ Angelica

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3