Thread: Triggering (SH): Cutting and anorexia
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
piper Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,783, Level: 12 Points: 6,783, Level: 12 Points: 6,783, Level: 12

Exclamation Cutting and anorexia - November 4th 2012, 12:28 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

hi guys, I have recently started cutting and I am just overwhelmed with school, my type one diabetes, and my weight. I am also anorexic/bulimic and I'm starving and It makes me want to cry every time I look at myself in the mirror or weigh myself, which lead to my cutting and I can't stop. only two of my friends know because they saw me changing and i get mad at th when they try to help because I don't feel normal or like I fit in. I'm also on varsity volleyball and sometimes my cuts under my spandex are hardto hide which stress me out too. I just have so many feelings and depressing feelings my only escape is to cut but I hate it and I hate myself and I don't get along with my parents. is anybody going through the same thing?