Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
entangledmind Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sarah
Location: the dark abiss of my mind. the only place left untouched by unwanted company

Points: 8,868, Level: 13 Points: 8,868, Level: 13 Points: 8,868, Level: 13

Lonely - November 14th 2012, 07:06 AM

I feel really lonely right now... Many of my friends ignore me when they find out something is wrong. Currently I only have two true friends and one of them is my boyfriend. However I am reluctant to share my problems because one of them deals with a lot of the same problems I have and worries about me to a fault when I tell him my problems. I don't want him worrying too much about me. (He has anxiety and stuff and I don't want to be a trigger for him)
And it's similar with my boyfriend. However with him I'm also reluctant to tell him because I have restriction about seeing/talking/communicating with him and I don't want to leave him off in a conversation where I'm broken. I've done that a couple of times leaving him worried about me all week. So now I barely share anything with him.
But these are my only two friends who've I've ever been able to trust. I have no physical person to open up to. What should I do?

I tell people i'm
tired. But in reality

i'm just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wU...C66B1A12A9745D

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted