View Single Post
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36

Re: "Am I Pregnant?" thread - November 16th 2012, 02:32 PM

I, personally think that write both is a good idea. For a few reasons. One, we really DON'T know how many people look through articles. Just because you don't or John Doe doesn't, doesn't mean Jane Doe doesn't look at it either. Tens of thousands of members on the site, you'd be surprised. Secondly, in the event that stickies get morphed into articles, we'll already have it backed up. Third, in terms of accessibility- It's really not hard to click your mouse a few more times. The article wouldn't be hard to find. It's like the forums, you click Articles and go the relevant section.

HOWEVER, I strongly agree that having it located at the top of the page is easier to find for say, new users, or people in distress. So. That said, I'm in favor for both. I think that this would be a strong article on it's own.

I, or whoever can write the article. And the moderators of that forum can write their sticky. Kelly, you mentioned being busy. If you want, I can write out the sticky and let you look over it and make changes to it?

I'm honestly really willing to write on this topic, if you can't tell