View Single Post
  (#62 (permalink)) Old
Tinkerbell91 Offline
One in a million__X
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kaytee

Points: 9,959, Level: 14 Points: 9,959, Level: 14 Points: 9,959, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2009, 08:33 AM

- I've tried, I've spoken to you, you ignored me, so dont you DARE send her into my place of work, to shout at me, and call me all kinds of nasty things and reduce me to tears again! I wont let you, her or any other member of your pathetic family ruin my happiness!

- I'm sorry I'm not the poster child for happy families, but sometimes you annoy me so much I just have to shout back! I love you, you're the best parents ever and I know how lucky I am, and I know that sometimes I take it for granted, but I'm 17 now, I don't need you telling me who I should be friends with anymore, its my life, my mistakes to make and learn from

- Honestly? You drive me nuts!!! I can't tell if you're just using me, or if you genuinely like me... please don't leave me hanging like this!

- Because of him, I grew up not knowing the real you... now you're free of him, we're going to fight him- together! You're my auntie, and my friend and I refuse to let him get away with what he is doing to you, and to Georgia! Stay strong, you know we can beat him, and we're going to! I love you___X

Just Watch My Wildest Dreams Come True
Not One Of Them Involving YOU!