View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: I'm almost there... - November 27th 2012, 02:46 AM

Hey there,

I know i'm not always the biggest help in the chat, I guess I like getting them all down at once, organized is more my style. Anyway, I understand how you feel. Things aren't going wrong, things are better, but it just seems like it's just nothing...that's it....

I think a lot of us here on TH and...everywhere really, waste time, and I know I do, and I know you do. The thing is, you are the only person who can change the way you do things, so if you're unhappy with how you're living your life...I have one thing to say.

Do something about it.

So, you come home from school and start getting on the computer and wasting time, why not make a goal to do your homework, no matter how mesmerizing the computer might seem. DO it. It's hard and it's painful...but you can do it. You are the only one can change your actions.

Also, self harm and suicide is not the answer either, how's that any better than sitting around doing nothing and wasting life away? You can change these things, you can't change suicide. Don't do something permanently stupid, and I know it's hard for you. I know. We are here for you, no matter what, through whatever, with whatever you need help with.

I hope that this helped a bit. I also recommend calling a hotline if you need to, and you know my inbox is always open. Always You can do this, stay safe okay?

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."