Thread: Tattoo help
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Tattoo help - December 19th 2012, 12:31 AM

Okay so I never thought I'd be posting here, because I've always said that you shouldn't need other opinions on your tattoo but I'm hoping that at the very least I'll figure out what I truly want based on responses :P

I'm definitely getting at least one tattoo. I want to get the quote "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities." Now, my original idea was a design with the quote that has a tree that has a swing hanging off it. I haven't had this drawn up yet, but I have the basic idea down.

Then my sister showed me this tattoo:

and she drew up a version with my quote in it. Now, I'm not sure if I should get the some infinities quote in the infinity sign or the tree design. I kind of want it to be similar to my best friend's which is going to be more like the infinity design (we have our reasons, and I definitely wouldn't regret having something similar to what she wants to get). I really like the quote in the orinigal picture of the infinity design too, so if I did the tree for the some infinities I'd also get the other quote in the infinity sign.

I'd also be worried at how big the tree design would have to be. Opinions?

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."