Thread: Triggering (Suicide): The final straw :'(
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Speckled Gecko Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sophie

Unhappy The final straw :'( - January 3rd 2013, 01:42 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Firstly I'm sorry to everyone that reads this and believes I'm just being a whiney, annoying wuss (I don't blame you I think I am too!). But for anyone that still wants to read this, advice would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not very good at describing my feelings etc so it'll probably sound stupid...
Okay, I suffer from depression and I think about ending things many times every day. Its been getting worse and worse for the past few months and I have a number of plans in place for the end. The absolute only thing keeping me here is I don't want people to hate me when I'm dead. Now though, I've just found out that the welfare person I see at Uni, who I've just started to open up to, is leaving. This is the final straw for me, I can't deal with that too. I hate me, everyone else hates me, so my death would not make a difference! How do you stop yourself going through with things?
Sorry, rant rant rant from a stupid complete waste of space!