View Single Post
  (#435 (permalink)) Old
ConcealedEminence Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,396, Level: 14 Points: 10,396, Level: 14 Points: 10,396, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 31st 2009, 03:13 AM

~~~
How can I possibly say this right to you? The fact that I know nothing about you besides your name and your possible sexuality is just even more confirmation of how this makes no sense. Is it because you and I could be possible? Is it because I find your shyness around people a little bit cute? We're the same gender. In this school, we would probably be beat up, but so what? Maybe we could just hang out a bit and get to know each other, maybe a date or two? I'm not sure how to say it, but I think I might love you.

~~~
Is there something you want to say to me in particular? Do you just think that because I'm attracted both sexes that I am lesser then you? Or that you can throw it in my face like an insult?! Everyone has bad days, yes, but the fact that you practically shunned me fore life simply because of a freakin PICTURE that I drew of you, and not JUST YOU, but your girlfriend and soon to be the other people we both know, is really telling me that you just don't like me. You didn't act like this before I told you my secret, so why the sudden change?!
Do not even think that I have some sort of crush on you, please. Thats just plain disgusting. You're not my type in any way, and I'm really hoping that such an assumption is just me being paranoid. Sometimes, I really hate you. I don't care if you're homophobic, and I don't care if you just hate me. Get out, I don't want to talk to you.

~~~
You're like a brother to me, and I want to tell you about my bisexuality. I want to tell my closest friend everything, but I have no idea how you would react. After all this time, I have absolutely no idea. You say you support gay marriage, but there is such a difference between thinking and seeing! What if I told you I had a crush on another guy? That I fantasize about being with a man rather then a woman for the majority of my nights? WHat then? Would you shun me, or would you accept it? Would you just ignore it, or tell your parents who would no doubt shun me and bar me from your house? I want to tell you, but I don't know if I can.