Thread: Am I Pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Am I Pregnant? - February 7th 2013, 01:13 PM

What exactly are you having difficulty with? Maybe if you explained it we could help?

Maybe you could start out talking about the common myths and then slowly work to everything else?

Periods:
Maybe you could discuss reasons why a person might not have a period aside from being pregnant? I find that is a big reason people suspect they are pregnant when there can be other reasons such as stress. Here is an article: 10 Reasons Your Period is Late There might be better ones out there but that was just a quick search.

Getting a pregnancy test: Maybe talk about the proper way to take an at home pregnancy test? I realize that you can read the box but people don't always do that and also isn't it best to take a test two weeks after the last time you had intercourse or something like that? (Sorry if I am totally off I don't know a lot about this topic) You could also talk about a doctors test being more accurate etc.

Intercourse: I liked Traci's idea of what types of intercourse cannot get you pregnant. I hardly ever look in the Sex and Puberty Forum but people ask can I get pregnant from "Dry humping" etc and it might help to talk about that.

It is definitely important to talk about the importance of doctors in case the symptoms like lack of period or what not do not go away.

Meh, I hope this helped in some way. Sometimes it helps to make an outline and go from there. It gives you an idea of where to go and what you want to say and when you do that sometimes you will start writing and you won't want to stop!