View Single Post
  (#125 (permalink)) Old
I ♥ Jehovah Shalom! Offline
Don't give up, turn to JESUS!!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: suniesha

Points: 15,287, Level: 18 Points: 15,287, Level: 18 Points: 15,287, Level: 18

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - March 31st 2009, 04:02 PM

Ah, ignorance and arrogance at its best. Well, if you need no theories then I suggest you get no health care as medicine is based off of theories. Also, computers use electricity, which unfortunately is based off a theory, so you may want to toss that out. So, if you want to abandon all scientific theories, then that'd mean you live in the wilderness, you don't attempt to see what is poisonous or not, so eat anything, and so forth. Unless, of course, you accept certain theories, which would obviously make you a hypocrite. Your choice: ignorance, arrogance and hypocrisy or only arrogance and ignorance.

Yes, of course, the Big Bang was made so us non-christians (I love how you automatically associated religious people with Christianity, another show of arrogance) could use something to debate with christians [/sarcasm].

I'm using a phone right now, oops yes that uses a cell tower. You're missing what I'm saying, I love science, just not the big bang theory. Theories are good, just not that one. And I'm not associating religious people with Christiany. B/c Christianity isn't a religion but a relationship with God. And the things most religions have in common is.. you guessed it Jesus.

Very few have been putting in snide messages without giving some back-up when referring to your god.[/quote]

2nd cor. 5:13
GREAT HOPE COMES FROM FAITH IN GOD!!!!