- The Shire (Bedford)
- About me
- Yays: music, sleep, body modification, coffee, tuna, guys, stand up comedy, philosophy, illustration, movies, my boyfriend, snakebite, juggling, psychology, photography, fire places, vespa's, politics, poi, winter, street art, eyes, old houses, ice burg lettuce, wine, literature, pasta, felines, raves, pineapple and coconut juice, linguistics, mashups, north london, cigarettes, antiques, flea markets, girls, travel, culture, elicit substances, gigs.
- Relationship status
- In a relationship
- Human :)
- University - Undergraduate
- Zodiac sign
- Thirteen, Little Miss Sunshine, Juno, Trainspotting, Spirited Away, This is England, Kung Fu Panda, Fantasia, Pulp Fiction ,Labyrinth, The Shawshank Redemption, Girl Interrupted, 28 Day Later, Cruel Intentions, The Virgin Suicides, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mirrors...
- Grand Designs, Arguemental, Sugar Rush, Being Human, Dispatches, IT Crowd, Nature Documentaries, The Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Mongrels.
- Little Big Planet!!!
It's narrated by Stephen Fry, you can't go wrong there..
- Too many to list, if i don't have multiple books on the go - there is something seriously wrong!
- Rubgy, Horse Riding, Hockey, Tiddlywinks..
- Favorite quotes
- "Never trust a man, whom when left alone with a tea-cosey, does not try it on." - Billy Connolly