Welcome me, I'm new!
- About me
- I'm Katie and I live in Yorkshire (aye lass) in England. I love my ponies more than anything and I'm out competing with them most weeks. I like tennis too but I hardly ever get to play. My favourite school subject is English and I love drawing but hate art lessons, because you have to copy other peoples' styles. I talk waayy to fast and once I start writing, I just can't stop! I love stand up comedy and my favourite comedians are Rhod Gilbert and Russell Howard. I think that a sense of humour is important in everyone, and I LOVE bellylaughing. I think the colour yellow is awesome and I use the word 'amazing' waayy too much. ii haateee iit w3n peeple tyype liike thiisss, innit. IN ENGLISH, PLEASE. I really want to hug Bruce Willis. He seems nice, in a fatherly sort of way. I think waayy too much into things. Once I see a film, I have to google it. It's a compulsion. I have a blog. It's kinda lousy. Oh, and I also have a twitter account, where I follow Andy Murray, haha. I'm claustrophobic; watching Justin's underwater glassy box thing trial on I'm A Celebrity nearly had me hyperventilating. I once hyperventilated at PC camp after the jumping competition, haha. I've found myself in Casualty twice in the past year...and I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to know this.
But anyway, that's me! CYA X
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Secondary School
- Zodiac sign
- Show Jumping (it's more than a hobby, it's my life), Tennis, Drawing, Kayaking, Skiing LAUGHING (:
- Arctic Monkeys, Plain White Ts, Train, U2, Athlete, James Morrison, The Beatles, Kings Of Leon, Journey, Bon Jovi, Beyonce, Sugar Ray
- Love Actually, The Notebook, Pearl Harbour, Gladiator, Wimbledon, American Pie, In Bruges, The Hangover, Across The Universe, Wanted, Road Trip, Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron!
- My Family, Friends, The Inbetweeners, Hollyoaks, Skins, New Tricks, The Fixer, Harley Street, Hustle, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Coach Trip (;
- Absolute Balderdash is the best board game ever!!
- Harlan Coben, John Francome, CJ Box and others in that genre
- Riding, Tennis, Skiing, Kayaking
- My Dad
James Blake - tennis player - he has scoliosis, broke his neck and lost his dad to cancer but still is an amazing player
Geoff Billington - still going strong at however old he must be now!!
Chris Hoy - just amazing, I cried!
- Favorite quotes
- "Feel the fear...do it anyway" - Nick Jordan in Casualty...it has got me (literally) over some hurdles!
"You need defeat to add value to your victories" - Rafael Nadal
"I opened the door and didn't expect there to be a BOOB in my changing room!" - my friend
"You can be as agnostic as you want...nobody's gonna say OHHHH...BIG BANG THEORY!" - Russell Howard
"I don't know what a tog is, so why would I want ruddy point five of a tog?" - Rhod Gilbert
Mum (to dad): She threw a wobbly in the horsebox...
Me: I did NOT throw a wobbly!
Mum: No, but you wobbled slightly...
(I love my mum and her sayings!)
- Other interests
- Art, but in the way that I want to do it. If someone else is trying to tell me how to do it then it's not really art, is it? Think about that next art lesson (;
Give Me A Horse, Gaspard Ulliel, A Smoothie, Something Funny and A Pencil & Paper and I Will Love You Forever <3
- "you need defeat to add value to your victories" - Rafael Nadal
"feel the fear...do it anyway!"
"i'm on fire and nothing's gonna hold me back, unless blue sky's got a pocketful of tricks to try"
I now have a blog!please follow my adventures as I strive to find humour in life, the universe, and everything (;