Welcome me, I'm new!
- About me
- i am fiercely independent and enjoy washing the dishes more than i can explain. i do believe that my calling in life is to be as useful to other people as is humanly possible. this provides an explanation for why i may be found cleaning your house. i am happiest when i am giving presents or creating and dreaming up said presents.
i tend to sing in all situations and find that it sometimes comes more easily than talking.
if i had the oppurtunity, i would sleep under the stars every evening so that i could more fully appreciate the harmony of my surroundings. the year i spent living in a tipi was the most fulfilling of my existence so far.
- Here for
- to balance between the shardes
- Relationship status
- Secondary School
- i am a librarian
- Very liberal
- poi, longboarding, crying, reading, playing the piano, theater, unicycling and drawing with my pastels for hours
- shpongle, the strokes, moby, cosmosis, younger brother, john brown's body, cold play, regina spektor, spooks, bluetech, mgmt, the fruit bats, counting crows, ben folds, sublime, men at work, bob marley, bob dylan, tracy chapman, john mayer, the smiths, carbon based lifeforms, st. vincent, priscilla ahn, chick corea, antje duvekot, vienna teng, joshua radin, the weepies, also, i'm a zep girl
- one perfect day, bomb the system, phoebe in wonderland, arranged, howl's moving castle, fight club, millions, spring summer fall winter spring, the illusionist, the dark knight, a knight's tale, the visitor, 500 days of summer
- cowboy beebop, heroes, glee, 30 rock, the simpsons, m*a*s*h*, scrubs,
- macbeth (or anything shakespeare), three musketeers, the feminie mystique, bait and switch, a separate peace, anthem, the glass castle, the jungle, self reliance, anything Frances, wicked, the jungle, the lupine lady
- dragon boating, skiing, tennis, squash and rugby oh how i love rugby!
- anna forsythe who probably forgets that i exist, but she is still in fact my hero
martin luther (of the reformation)
the lupine lady
- Favorite quotes
- life isn't fair and then you die-courtesy of my mother
- Other interests
- making the world a better place sin cape drawing chinese characters, talking about politics over steaming cups of tea or in any other setting, writing music and poetry which i then read on long walks, sewing projects that have a dim light at the end of their tunnel,