Not a n00b
- Indiana, USA
- About me
- I'm Trysten. I'm 18. I currently live in the shh-hole known as Indiana in the rather crappy USA. I know, you're thinking, "Gee, he just LOVES his country, huh?" My answer: "Yep, and it loves me right back. *rolls eyes*"
But anyway, to describe myself fully would take a while. I'm many many different things, some good and some bad. My username is kind of an acronym that explains a bit about me:
Q is for quiet
U is for unpredictable
I is for impassioned
R is for racy
K is for knowledgeable
I is for inquisitive
N is for notorious (read on to see what I'm notorious for)
E is for expressive
S is for sassy (in a good way ;P)
S is for sweet
Yes, it took me forever to come up with that, lol.
Besides those, I'm also very emotional, which usually is a pretty bad thing. I swear that I have some mental illness going on. I'm pretty sure I have ADD and probably OCD as well. I've also had problems with depression and self harming, neither of which am I fully over yet. Overall, I've just been kinda screwy in the head (no offense to anyone else of course, it's just how I personally feel about myself) my entire life if I were to put it simply. But I'm currently seeing a therapist to discuss my issues, so maybe I can get some things worked out soon enough.
I'm also a very artistic and creative person. Any form of creativity I love. I'm a bit of a writer. I do poems and songs, and I'm currently writing a story as well. I also do journalism and plan to go to university for that. I'm a music producer/singer. Music is probably the easiest way I have to express myself, so that's my preferred method of creativity. I also love acting, dance, drawing and painting, though I'm no good at any of those.
Overall, I've been told that I'm a very pleasant, funny and caring person to be around when I'm not having a depressive episode. Whether that's true or not, I can't say. If it is, maybe that side of me will shine through a bit in my posts. Let's hope so...
If you'd like to talk with me for whatever reason, you're more than welcome to PM me anytime. If you want to find me on some of the random social networking sites, my list is:
- Trysten :)
- Here for
- Um... all of the above?
- Relationship status
- Single and looking
- Homosexual/Gay or lesbian
- Aspiring Singer/Songwriter/Producer/Dancer
- I probably fall under the "liberal" category, but I dont claim any one term for myself here
- Zodiac sign
- Singing, reading, creative writing, music production, tennis, volleyball
- I like mainly pop music, but I can get into anything. Some of my favorite artists at the moment are Wynter Gordon, David Archuleta, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha and Keri Hilson.
- Wild Tigers I Have Known, Vikaren, Mean Girls, But I'm A Cheerleader, The Mummy I & II
- Ugly Betty, United States of Tara, Weeds, Beautiful People, Project Runway, Glee, America's Next Top Model, South of Nowhere, The Rachel Zoe Project and Melrose Place (new series, not the old one)
- I gotta say, I'm a sucker for all of the Pokemon games
- Stargirl - Jerry Spinelli
Suicide Notes - Michael Thomas Ford
- Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis and Diving (lots of cute boys running around in speedos, hehe :P)
- Brittany Murphy
- Favorite quotes
- "Never a failure, always a lesson"
- Other interests
- Boys, Music & Fashion pretty much sums up my interests