I've been here a while
- Portland, Oregon
- About me
- ---- I'm currently trying to recover from a severe case of pneumonia. Was hospitalized for 4 days due to extremely low oxygen levels, I am currently at home resting and trying to get better. If you send messages and I do not respond this is why. 5-12-11
-----Might be going back to the hospital. Coughed up a little bit of blood this morning so going to keep an eye on my coughing. Hopefully it was nothing serious. 5-22-11
-----Finally have a day where I'm able to breathe without my lungs killing me. Hopefully this is a good sign and June will be a good month for me. 6-8-11
-----My health is doing OK. Being out in the heat makes my lungs hurt.. Doctors advised me to stay away from sick people/people who smoke and to see a lung specialist yearly... Apparently I have a lung condition/disorder what ever you want to call it and it needs to be checked by someone in that field. 6-22-11
-----Went to the E.R. last night, have bronchitis, doctor gave me antibiotics and an inhaler to help me breathe.. If I don't feel better at the end of the antibiotics they want me to go back in. 12-29-11
Before anything I am a mother.
I have one amazing son named Logan Jacob. He's my world.. He's the little foot steps and laughter that fill my heart and make every day worth it.
I live in a tiny town in Oregon..
I volunteer at a local gym in the KidsZone area two times a week.
I also crochet blankets and donate them to the local Project Linus chapter in my town.
If you want to know anything else just ask.
- Here for
- Like to help with problems
- Relationship status
- High School
- LifeTouch Photography
- None of the above
- I don't really follow a religion
- Zodiac sign
- Crocheting. Photography. Reading. Playing with my son.
- I love country music.
- Bones. Prison Break. Heroes. Anything on HGTV
- A cold day in paradise.
The stolen child.
A child called 'it'
The Marked series.
The twilight saga
- My wonderful son Logan.
And my Great Grandpa/Grandma may they rest in peace.
Also Little Rob who was so close to being a brother to me that he still feels like he is a brother. I hope he watches over his father from heaven every day and helps him through life.
Rest in peace Little Rob.
- Favorite quotes
- "You said that fire flies are angels of life, and moon beams were high ways that we could both ride. I couldn't follow you into the fire but I know in my heart you're all right.. Cause you're dancing with angels tonight."
"I love you crazy, it comes so easy. After all we've had. I can love you with all my heart, but the hardest part is I just can't love you back. I can love you for all my worth, to the ends of the earth but I just can't love you back."
- Other interests
- Baking cookies for my son
- .:6:21 a.m.:.
Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."