Welcome me, I'm new!
- About me
- My names Jess, I'm 17.
I suffered from depression from 13 to 17, I've just recovered from it and I've started getting myself together, I've now got my life back and it couldn't be any better if it tried. I joined so I could give back the help people gave me, to meet new people and help anyone I possibly can.
I had to battle an addiction, a lying disorder, and cut off a few things out of my life that weren't doing me any good, it's not easy but aslong as you ride it out and you try, and never give up, I promise you it will all be worth it in the end.
I'm always here for anyone who needs help or just wants to meet someone new.
I'm not a serious person unless I have to be, I'm fun, caring, I like to think people can get along with me easily, I'm extremely open-minded, love to laugh, and I should hope I'm easy and helpful to talk too.
send me a comment or private message.
- Here for
- Enjoy making friends
- Relationship status
- In a relationship
- Sixth form / college (UK)
- Zodiac sign
- Listening to music, Reading comics, Going to gigs, Trips to the cinemas, Bed days, Movie Nights, Being with my friends, Shopping, Running out of eyeliner
- My Chemical Romance, Adam Lambert, Bowling For Soup. I'll listen to pretty much anything, they are my three favourites by far.
- Benny and Joon, Whats eating gilbert grape?, SAW, Final Destination, Paranomal Activity, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean.
- The Inbetweeners, True Blood, Most Haunted.
- Brutal Legend.
- I don't like reading books, despite being an English Lit student :)
- Gerard Way - Don't even get me started on this man. <3
- Favorite quotes
- "Louder than Gods revolver and twice as shiny."
- Other interests
- A good cuddle, hair dye, My Chemical Romance, Magic Stars, my rabbits.
- Everybody wants to change the world, but no one...no one wants to die.
06.10.2010 - the day my dreams came true. <3