- John W. Cooper
- About me
- My name is John Cooper, most people either call me John or Coop. I'm a pretty average guy, well sort of. I love my Southern heritage (#notaredneckthough) and I love Texas a bit too much.
I love military stuff like guns, tanks, jets, ships, etc, name a piece of military hardware and I can probably tell you something about it. I love going to the shooting range! I love hanging out with my friends and family and I even enjoy going to school to a certain extent (I just hate math). I am currently striving to go to Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
I seem to have forever alone problems when it comes to dating, kind of annoying actually, I'm all too experienced with whole 'friend zone'.
My other hobbies include driving, playing paintball and traveling! I love to travel and wish I could do it a bit more often, but oh well!
My ultimate goal in life is to have my own command (ship or air squadron) in the US Navy!
Have a good day y'all!
- Here for
- Like to help and be helped
- Relationship status
- Single and looking
- Currently in high school, hope to attend Texas A&M university outside of high school.
- Currently seeking employment
- Econonmically conservative, socially/civilaly liberal
- Zodiac sign
- I like to shoot guns...a lot, I like to hang with friends when I can, go to movies, eat, drive fast, look at cars I know I can't have, completely fail at trying to get a girlfriend, being a smartass, preparing for college....ya know the normal stuff.
- I listen to a lot of stuff.....just not rap....for the most part.
- Action movies, comedy, (some) kids movies.
- 24, Person of Interest, SouthLAnd, Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement
- Call of Duty series, Fallout 3 Fallout: NV
- Military fiction, crime, spy novels
- Don't really play any official sports, though I do enjoy paintball....and shooting guns.
- I can't really name any from my life because I know I'd forget someone along the lines.
- Other interests
- History class, English class, trying to get the grades for Texas A&M