Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 23rd 2021, 05:50 PM
923 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 24th 2021, 11:43 AM
Day 27....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 25th 2021, 10:58 AM
Day 28th....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 25th 2021, 05:33 PM
925 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 25th 2021, 08:38 PM
Day six now.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 26th 2021, 07:49 AM
Day 29th......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 26th 2021, 05:35 PM
Seven days
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 26th 2021, 09:33 PM
Today marks one week.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 27th 2021, 07:48 AM
One month.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 27th 2021, 06:53 PM
Eight days
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 28th 2021, 07:43 AM
31 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 28th 2021, 07:04 PM
928 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 28th 2021, 10:21 PM
Nine days.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 29th 2021, 08:26 AM
32 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 29th 2021, 10:39 AM
929 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 30th 2021, 10:27 AM
33 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 30th 2021, 01:27 PM
930 days .
Emmie, congratulations on over a month I'd say 30 days is a considerable number of days already, and you've been clean for even longer!!
Also Eli & Dez, it's great to see your posts each day you're all doing so fantastic that I decided to attach a doggo 
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 30th 2021, 08:03 PM
Aww, thanks Sue!
One week and four days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 31st 2021, 11:29 AM
Sue, you are so sweet Thank you so much. It's amazing that you have made it 930 days. Great job.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 31st 2021, 11:30 AM
34 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
July 31st 2021, 05:29 PM
931 days .
Thanks
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 1st 2021, 11:34 AM
35 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 1st 2021, 03:55 PM
932 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 1st 2021, 07:58 PM
One week and six days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 2nd 2021, 07:49 AM
36 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 2nd 2021, 08:35 AM
933 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 3rd 2021, 07:44 AM
37 day....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 3rd 2021, 09:18 AM
934 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 4th 2021, 10:48 AM
38 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 4th 2021, 09:06 PM
935 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 4th 2021, 09:16 PM
Two weeks and two days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 5th 2021, 10:45 AM
39 days....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 5th 2021, 01:22 PM
936 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 5th 2021, 03:26 PM
Seven days!
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 6th 2021, 07:42 AM
40 days....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 6th 2021, 04:28 PM
Eight days
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 6th 2021, 06:22 PM
Two weeks and four days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 7th 2021, 08:11 AM
41 days....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 7th 2021, 03:49 PM
Nine days!
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Article Editor
TeenHelp Addict ************
Name: Brittany
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: 100 Acre Woods
Posts: 7,624
Points: 63,002, Level: 36 |
Join Date: January 12th 2009
|
Re: Self harm free! -
August 7th 2021, 07:53 PM
I don't remember the exact date I last SH, so I went to the last blog that I mentioned it in.
877 days!
“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”
Article Editor Social Media Guru|Live Help Mentor|HelpLINK Mentor Chat Moderator|Forum Moderator(Young at Heart)
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|