Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 18th 2022, 06:37 PM
3 days .
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 18th 2022, 07:54 PM
Five days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 19th 2022, 09:33 AM
3 years, 15 days
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 19th 2022, 09:50 AM
80 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 19th 2022, 05:58 PM
4 days .
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 20th 2022, 08:01 AM
3 years, 16 days
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 20th 2022, 10:16 AM
81 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 20th 2022, 06:29 PM
One week today.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 21st 2022, 10:26 AM
82 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 22nd 2022, 10:53 AM
83 days......
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 23rd 2022, 10:31 AM
84 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 23rd 2022, 10:35 AM
3 years, 19 days
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 09:31 AM
0 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter
0 days .
|
I'm so sorry Sue and hope you will be okay soon. Lots of to help.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 10:21 AM
85 days.....
|
|
|
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 02:30 PM
Thanks Emmie. Same to you
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter
0 days .
|
I am so sorry to hear this, Sue.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter
0 days .
|
You can do this.<3
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 24th 2022, 08:36 PM
One week and four days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 25th 2022, 09:53 AM
86 days....
|
|
|
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 25th 2022, 10:07 AM
1 day .
Thank you all for your support. It means a lot
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 26th 2022, 12:14 AM
You've got this Sue. 
I feel bad that I'm the only one going on 1+ years now.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 26th 2022, 01:07 AM
Don't feel bad! It's still such a huge accomplishment and you should be proud.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 26th 2022, 07:14 AM
2 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 26th 2022, 09:24 AM
Five days.
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 26th 2022, 09:55 AM
87 days....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 26th 2022, 04:08 PM
One week and six days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 27th 2022, 10:39 AM
88 days....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 28th 2022, 12:36 AM
Two weeks.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 28th 2022, 02:08 PM
89 days......
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 28th 2022, 04:27 PM
4 days. .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 29th 2022, 10:51 AM
90 days.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 29th 2022, 12:40 PM
5 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
January 29th 2022, 11:55 PM
Eight days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
February 1st 2022, 05:33 PM
Two weeks and five days.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
February 2nd 2022, 01:03 PM
Eleven days.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Staff On Leave
Senior TeenHelper *******
Name: Court
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Posts: 969
Points: 34,409, Level: 26 |
Join Date: March 30th 2016
|
Re: Self harm free! -
February 2nd 2022, 10:14 PM
4 years and 4 months.
Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.
We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.
Lead Moderator | HelpLINK Officer
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Self harm free! -
February 3rd 2022, 03:45 PM
10 days .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Self harm free! -
February 3rd 2022, 04:23 PM
95 days.....
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Self harm free! -
February 3rd 2022, 06:02 PM
Three weeks.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|