TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Unhappy I need someone to talk to - October 31st 2022, 03:24 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hey can someone message me I just really need to talk. [Edited] I’ve just been going through it right now.[/size][/color][/font]

Last edited by Arabesque- golfing girl.; October 31st 2022 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Please don't have your phone number added to your post. You are always welcome to join.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Astro04 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Luca

Points: 4,806, Level: 10 Points: 4,806, Level: 10 Points: 4,806, Level: 10

Re: I need someone to talk to - October 31st 2022, 06:54 AM

Why you won't talk with me?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: I need someone to talk to - October 31st 2022, 10:10 AM

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're struggling right now, and it's great that you've decided to come on here. Can you elaborate what's going on with you right now? If you prefer not to share on the public forums, we have the HelpLINK service, which is anonymized and only a few volunteer users with access will be able to see the ticket you submit. Alternatively, you can take advantage of our Discord server to reach out for support as well. Here is the link: https://discord.io/teenhelp.

I also want to point out that it isn't a good idea to share your phone number on the public Internet. You never know who will come across that information and abuse it; even if you want people to reach out to you. It's best to use either HelpLINK, the Discord server, or sign up for an account and post on here instead.

Wishing you the best of luck!
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread