TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction Whether you are combating substance abuse or struggling with another addiction such as gambling, this forum is here to provide support and answer your questions.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Points: 12,794, Level: 16 Points: 12,794, Level: 16 Points: 12,794, Level: 16

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - March 26th 2011, 04:28 PM

When i was born my real mom done bad stuff when i was in her. I was Fetal Alcohol Syndrome n postive of cocain at birth. When i grew up i was throwing bad tantrums n was in a mental hospital at age 5 to get some test to see wat was wrong with me n then in year 2007 at the age of 16 i was really bad i was in n out of mental hospitals n stayed in one for 3 to 4 months i was trying to kill myself.
In 2008 my bestfriend ended up killing himself bc of how his life was n how his mom was a drug addict n didnt have a dad n he hung himself one day n i could never get over it bc he was very close to me. we did everything together.
When i got older i hated my life bc i aint normal. im not like anyone else. I dont have rarly any friends n people mostly look at me bc im ugly n stupid n dont have the social stuff to hangout with anyone. I tend to still throw them bad tantrums but not as much anymore.
In the beginning of 2011 i was in terrible depression i wanted to kill myself bc of how i looked n how my parents dont understand me n wont talk to me when there is something wrong with me. i feel bad all the time bc i dont have the smarts like anyone tat i kno. all my life people seemed to be slipping away from me. I know tats how life is. but it agrvates me.
I always thought that my life could be so much more then it is now but to me tat i didnt care n i dont have a plan for my life. n if i did it went away like a sand of dust blown away. Im not scared of death n im not scared of dying. if i wanted to kill myself i will bc im not scared of doing it. i kno it seems like i wouldnt but im not scared. i really dont care wat people try or do for me anymore bc it doesnt fase me. sence i was little i hated my life. I hated everything bout myself. I hated tat the way i was the way i couldnt be like anyone else n couldnt be smart n go to college or get a job or anything else. but im not comparing myself to anyone so dont say tat. i have all the symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome n it bothers me i kno i laugh bout it but im still dperessed bout it. Sometimes i have my good days n bad days. Sometimes im happy then one min im depressed. so i hate being like this...sooo

Im sry its so Long

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Believe. Offline
Average Joe

Name: you can call me iz

Points: 9,582, Level: 14 Points: 9,582, Level: 14 Points: 9,582, Level: 14

Re: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - March 27th 2011, 01:37 AM

it's okay, i've written longer. =) and i want to be your friend.. it sounds tough what you've been through, i'm so sorry about your best friend. It's nice that you're at peace with death but please don't go just yet.. please stay much longer! you can talk to me whenever you like! i'm not sure i'll give the best advice but i'll listen.

Blah
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - March 27th 2011, 01:04 PM

Ya ive been through alot in my years. But i feel tat it will affect me somehow in later in life. I keep on telling everyone but they wont listen to me. So i gave up on saying tat. I dont care anymore.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Believe. Offline
Average Joe

Name: you can call me iz

Points: 9,582, Level: 14 Points: 9,582, Level: 14 Points: 9,582, Level: 14

Re: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - March 27th 2011, 07:14 PM

That sounds horrible, well what do you mean? =(

Blah
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - March 28th 2011, 12:54 AM

Well wat i mean is Tat i try to tell people tat wat is Haunting me is the PAST n i feel like when i get older it will hit me one day n Ruin my whole life. But when i tell people they think NO IT WONT! Sooo idk anymore...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
Closed Thread