TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,877, Level: 10 Points: 4,877, Level: 10 Points: 4,877, Level: 10

Exclamation My Friend is Threatening My School - June 11th 2016, 02:02 AM

Hi, this is very urgent.

I will not explain the backstory of my friend again, but he has complex PTSD, schizophrenia, very mild DID, he is being abused, etc. He just made a rap about shooting up a school and I asked him if it is personal in any way. His response: "Not really." The rap, however, has details about his life in it. He told me he used to think about shooting up the school and I asked him to swear on my life that he will never. He told me that he doesn't have any plans but if his schizophrenia takes over he might, and he said he is getting minimal help. This sounds very humorous but it alarms me as well; he said he is buying a TRENCH COAT to wear on the last day of school. I am terrified of him because he is very capable of getting a hold of weapons as his parents are very dangerous people. Please reply to this as soon as possible--the rest of my friends take this whole thing as a joke but I am not so sure. Thank you.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: My Friend is Threatening My School - June 11th 2016, 02:43 AM

If you are really worried go to the school councilor and tell her about the rap and what you think he might do and how isn't getting any help and that he is being abused that way he can get the help he needs.
Closed Thread