Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
Favorite Tea and Coffee:) -
August 23rd 2022, 04:10 PM
What is you're favorite kind of Tea and coffee?
I love green tea and herbal teas. Chamomile is my favorite to drink. For coffee, I love dark roast coffee with just milk and I love plain lattes with sprinkles and whipped cream from Starbucks.
Last edited by DeletedAccount125; August 23rd 2022 at 06:04 PM.
Reason: Added together.
re: Favorite Tea and Coffee:) -
August 23rd 2022, 04:27 PM
I don’t really drink tea much but chamomile is good.
My favorite coffee is either a mocha cookie crumble frappe from Starbucks or a frozen caramel coffee from Dunkin. .
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Last edited by ~Misguided Ghosts~; August 23rd 2022 at 06:45 PM.
Re: Favorite Tea and Coffee:) -
August 23rd 2022, 06:32 PM
Good old English breakfast tea for me! Splash of milk, two sugars. Nothing flavoured or herbal
I like iced coffee most of all, but also enjoy mochas. Mostly I drink black coffee with two sugars because it's easy to drink. Has to be Nescafe though! Preferably Nescafe Gold.
Re: Favorite Tea and Coffee:) -
August 24th 2022, 08:06 AM
What a question! Tea and coffee are my two favourite drinks, I could go on for hours about them!
Tea
- winter tea (black tea with honey and other additions: cloves, cranberries, cinnamon, turmeric)
- white and green teas
- herbal teas (peppermint, chamomile, melissa, fennel)
The only type of tea I don't like is heavily flavoured/red (berries-flavoured).
Coffee
I like my coffee with a little bit of milk. I work in a coffee shop, so I often have the opportunity to make it exactly as I like. I add single or double espresso and foamy steamed milk (I like the milk very hot!). If I'm feeling fancy, I'll add a bit of melted chocolate to the milk before frothing it, and then I get a coffee-cocoa type of drink
If I get coffee from somewhere else, I like Costa Coffee best, just a plain cappuccino or flat white. They've got nice seasonal options, but I rarely pick them because they're usually much too sweet for me. I avoid Starbucks, as they usually put way too much milk for me.
Re: Favorite Tea and Coffee:) -
August 25th 2022, 01:15 AM
I only drink tea occasionally, but when I do, it's usually orange pekoe with 2 oat milk and 2 sugar. I will occasionally have a lemon tea with extra lemon and honey.
I drink coffee daily, typically either a mocha or caramel latte with almond or oat milk from one of my favourite local cafes.