Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Ethnic cuisine. -
June 4th 2024, 11:22 PM
What is your favorite ethnic cuisine, that may or may not have assimilated to the cuisine in your country?
My favorite ethnic cuisine is Italian. I am of Italian descendant, and there is a big Italian-American population where I live. Italian food, particularly pasta and pizza, are a big part of American dietary staple; but I appreciate the homemade food that feels and tastes like Italy.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 5th 2024, 03:30 AM
I like some Mexican foods like tamales.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 7th 2024, 08:14 PM
We cook all kinds of different foods and they are all good, we also go out and have them, so we don't have a favorite one.
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 7th 2024, 08:57 PM
I love trying food from different cultures, but my top 3 would have to be Italian, Mexican, and Mediterranean.
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 9th 2024, 09:00 AM
I love Italian, Indian, Chinese and Japanese food.
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 9th 2024, 06:41 PM
Mediterranean and Asian.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 9th 2024, 07:52 PM
I really like to eat in mexican style.
Fun fact. I can't eat spicy due to my intolerance. But I want to eat them anyway.
|
|
|
|
|
Chat Buddy
Not a n00b **
Name: Matthew
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 50
Join Date: April 19th 2024
|
Re: Ethnic cuisine. -
June 10th 2024, 02:56 AM
I am Italian, I would choose that as my favorite, but y favorite ethnic cuisine is Mexican, specifically empanadas
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|