TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Anxiety and Stress This forum is for seeking advice on anxiety and stress related issues.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
eckky Offline
Average Joe

Name: Alec

Points: 7,573, Level: 12 Points: 7,573, Level: 12 Points: 7,573, Level: 12

i cant take this anxiety - May 30th 2015, 10:15 PM

For the past few weeks I've had really really bad anxiety to the point I'm sick and panicky and I'm gettingsick of it to the point iI'mreally suicidal.iI really want to go to the doctor but that just hightend my anxiety I don't even know what my anxiety is about it spikes for no reason some times I can be sitting in the car and boom what about this what about that you have to do this you have to do that I can't take it
I was at Niagara falls last week and all I wanted to do half the time is jump I can't take it anymore
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Theaweseomrguy Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jake

Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11

Re: i cant take this anxiety - May 30th 2015, 11:02 PM

I can see your frustration with the anxiety but please do not harm yourself. That will not solve anything. I know that you may feel trapped, lost and like you are constantly thinking. It's rough but you can get through it.

Have you tried journaling your feelings? This may help you to write your feelings out and get all those feelings that you have out.

I know that you are hard time but that isn't going to last forever trust me I know that you feel like you are always going to feel this way that nothing will help but, it will get better eventually. Keep trying different things (deep breaths, journaling , even watching funny videos, etc) You will find something to help you eventually.

If you need to talk to someone I will be here for you just PM/VM. stay strong.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
eckky Offline
Average Joe

Re: i cant take this anxiety - May 31st 2015, 01:11 AM

The thing is I've tried everything
Exersize play games watch funny movies write out how I feel going for a walk listening to music which so!ewhat helps but not enough I have a job but that makes my anxiety 100x worse and my depression maybe I'm complaining too much but with everything I really can not take much more I've said it in the past but found some ways to challenge it but now I don't even know anymore
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Theaweseomrguy Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jake

Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11 Points: 6,171, Level: 11

Re: i cant take this anxiety - May 31st 2015, 02:37 AM

What have you tried in the past that's worked?
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
eckky Offline
Average Joe

Re: i cant take this anxiety - May 31st 2015, 02:06 PM

Nothing has tried per say sex used to calm it down a little or masturbatiom but now the past few weeks it doesn't help at all
Playing games used to excite me but now it bores me and makes it worst music doesn't help that much now writing never helped at all
And I want to go to the doctor but it makes me worse my mind automatically jumps tothe worst possible outcome
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
renai. Offline
inkslinger
Not a n00b

Name: reh-nay

Points: 5,777, Level: 11 Points: 5,777, Level: 11 Points: 5,777, Level: 11

Re: i cant take this anxiety - May 31st 2015, 04:28 PM

I know how scary anxiety can be, so I understand how you're feeling Harming yourself is not the way to make it stop - if anything it'll make it worse. If things that used to calm you don't help anymore, I would definitely go to the doctor. I know that feels like too much right now, but I promise you will feel so much better after talking it out and figuring out what to do next.

Remember that all of us here at TH are always here to help. and if you need to talk, you can PM/VM me at any time.

- renai.

it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going. and when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing.

the truth hurts but it hasn't stung enough to stop me.

see, you're just wasted and thinking 'bout the past again, darling, you'll be okay.

You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way. - song of songs 4:7
Closed Thread