Lifestyle and Hobbies Use this forum to discuss your favourite hobbies and interests.
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Posts: 10
Join Date: September 28th 2018
|
Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 12th 2019, 07:40 PM
Which were some of the best games you have played so far?
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 12th 2019, 10:58 PM
I play games but not that often because my laptop doesn't really like them. I like Portal/Portal 2.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: ffaff
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 9
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 13th 2019, 12:01 AM
Lately, a lot of Fire Emblem. Which has me really happy since there's an announcement about the new one tomorrow.
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 13th 2019, 06:20 PM
I play lots of pc games. I actually plan to connect it with my future job.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Posts: 12
Join Date: July 11th 2018
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 13th 2019, 08:36 PM
I love minigames, like Paper.io, Creatur.io but Cursors.io is my favorite! I often play it on http://iospace.games/. It's fun, besides I can play 5-20 min and then just relax. Another advantage is I don't have to continue playing it.
Last edited by Ugarinino; February 14th 2019 at 06:54 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 37
Posts: 6
Join Date: December 14th 2018
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 19th 2019, 01:01 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 20th 2019, 09:17 PM
I play games when I'm not at university otherwise I will get distracted and won't do work. When I'm at home I play them a lot. PlanetSide 2 is one I always have to mention because I enjoy it and it's my favourite FPS. My brother bought me Raft for Christmas. Although I have a fear of being underwater when I know there are threats in games, it's actually pretty fun considering there's actually only one threat in the entire game so it's easy to keep track of.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
February 21st 2019, 09:58 PM
I play board games a lot with my parents and sister's. Monopoly, Clue, Sorry, Life, and card games.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 30
Posts: 7
Join Date: February 27th 2019
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
March 6th 2019, 08:30 AM
Yeah. I play games. However, games that i play are not PC games. I prefer mobile games. I always get them from top1apk.com. This site offers me lots of famous games that i can download to my phone and play whenever i want. I enjoy playing mobile games becuase they are so convenient to play. Moreover, they are not too difficult for me to play. AActually, the first-person games always make me feel dizzy. That's also one of the reasons why i enjoy mobile games than others.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 2
Join Date: February 21st 2019
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
March 14th 2019, 12:02 PM
I play Lineage 2 and the Witcher 3. And the weekend we are playing tennis with friends. Active games are very good, especially when you work in an office all week.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 30
Posts: 7
Join Date: February 27th 2019
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
April 11th 2019, 03:14 AM
Yes. I do play games. Most of my games are mobile games that i got from top1apk. So, it doesn't take hours to finish. I can play whenever i want. Playing games is good. it helps to reduce stress. And, it also an effective mean to kill time
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
April 13th 2019, 09:07 PM
I haven't played any video games in years and I don't play PC games.
When I was younger, I played on the Nintendo 64 platform all the time.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 41
Posts: 11
Join Date: April 19th 2019
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
April 19th 2019, 01:39 PM
Thanks Dear
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
April 22nd 2019, 08:59 AM
I occasionally play The Sims 4 on the laptop due to relaxing after work.
|
|
|
|
|
Telemachus
Junior TeenHelper ****
Name: Carl
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: New York
Posts: 323
Join Date: January 30th 2012
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
May 1st 2019, 04:35 AM
Who doesn't play games in this day and age I wonder.
What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 30
Posts: 7
Join Date: February 27th 2019
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
May 18th 2019, 07:23 AM
I enjoyed playing the game mobile at mobidescargar. they bring me great time
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 24
Posts: 9
Join Date: April 23rd 2020
|
Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not? -
April 23rd 2020, 12:42 AM
yes lol,you can add me if you want to play blustyx on euw
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|