TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Work, Picture Fail, & Missing Her - July 18th 2012, 06:24 AM

So I got to work and we host parties for kids but I always try to avoid doing them because sometimes they can get really complicated and stressful. (Hosting parties isn't the main thing of my store, I don't want to post where I work for safety reasons but basically I'll say it's just retail and we host parties too.) Two days ago I called out sick so when I went in today I was still a bit out of it but I couldn't miss out on the hours. So I went in and they told me I had a 20 kid party. Not pleased. -____-

After a very stressful party all I could think about was going home and working on the scrapbook I had been working on. It was an amazing stress reliever and I couldn't wait to do another spread but of course when I look for the pictures I took for that spread I could only find a few of them. I look again and again and again and they're not there. Turns out when I went to Costco I paid to print out 3 rows of pictures that I was never even given. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to get them and I can't continue my scrapbook. Rawr.

My girlfriend is also on vacation so I haven't seen her and it's been really stressful. She's an hour ahead of time and so when I told her about my bad day I just wanted to talk to her for forever so she could make it better but after a while it got to the point where she was so tired that all she could do was snap at me and then tell me she needed sleep. We fought a little and now we're good but it's been a really freaking bad day.

I haven't just needed to sit and have a good cry in a really long time.

Last edited by semiunbalanced; July 18th 2012 at 06:30 AM.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23

Re: Work, Picture Fail, & Missing Her - July 28th 2012, 05:10 AM

Hey Kimmi

That sounds like an awful day!

When hosting parties for kids, don't be an adult. Be a kid. Parties with them can be really fun. I love being a kid around kids. They have so much energy and are so fun! Just that they tire you out

I totally know what you mean about the pictures. I hate it when I can't find something.

I hope that things are better now.
Take care

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Closed Thread