TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Points: 12,230, Level: 16 Points: 12,230, Level: 16 Points: 12,230, Level: 16

Question is this ok? and would it work? - April 24th 2015, 07:16 PM

So I just got broken up with about a week ago and I just want to go do some things with people not start any relationships

So yes I want to just have sex but I don't know how to like bring it up to any of the girls id like to have sex with is it ok to be straight up and forward with it or what should I do and I'm not looking to trick any one or hurt any one I just want to have a little fun is all

So if a guy u sort of talk to or meat a couple times just asked you if u wanted to have sex with him just for the hell of it would u?

Its been 5 here's since I have been single so ya I'm out of my game you could say
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: is this ok? and would it work? - April 24th 2015, 08:02 PM

Don't go up to a girl and say "hey, you're cute... wanna have sex?", get to know her first. Seek out your female friends, but don't be upfront. Casually start the discussion about relationships and sex, and get an idea of how she feels about it. If she says she wouldn't mind hooking up with a guy, then you can take it a small step forward. But don't go up to a friend and say you want to have sex with her, that'll scare her off. Plus, chances are, your female friends know you just got out of a relationship and don't want to be a rebound. Even if it's just for sex.
Closed Thread